THRIVE GIVES SHARE THE HEALTH SWEEPSTAKES
OFFICIAL RULES & REGULATIONS
Sponsored by Thrive Market, Inc. (“Sponsor”)
NO ENTRY FEE. NO PURCHASE OR OBLIGATION NECESSARY TO PLAY OR WIN. The sweepstakes will begin on October 7, 2023, and will close on October 21, 2023, at 11:59 p.m. EST (the “Sweepstakes Period”).
1. Eligibility: The Thrive Gives Share the Health Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) is open to legal residents of the U.S. except for residents of Alaska and Hawaii, age 18 or older, who have an active email account and Internet access as of the beginning of the Sweepstakes Period.
Employees of Sponsor and their respective parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising, promotion, and fulfillment agencies, their immediate family members and persons living in their same household, are not eligible to participate in the Sweepstakes. Participation in the Sweepstakes constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to and acceptance of these Official Rules & Regulations (“Official Rules”). VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW.
2. To Enter: To enter the Sweepstakes, you must: (1) visit the following link and submit a nomination for entry using the online form at: https://gleam.io/ETCVF/share-the-health; and (2) share a quick story about a deserving family or person that you’ve nominated for the Sweepstakes entry. Nominations must be consistent with Thrive Market’s Thrive Gives™ mission to help families in financial need and students, teachers, veterans, nurses and first responders; By entering a nomination, you acknowledge that you have permission from the nominee(s) to share the story and that, to the best of your knowledge and belief, the actions of the nominee as represented in the submission are truthful and accurate. You understand and agree that Sponsor may require you to substantiate such consent and/or the truth of the nominee’s actions and if you fail to comply with this requirement (or if Sponsor determines in its sole and absolute discretion that materials submitted do not meet the entry requirements and/or fail to serve as adequate substantiation), the submission will be deemed void. Limit one entry per person for the entire Sweepstakes Period. All entries must be received during the Sweepstakes Period to be eligible to win. Incomplete, unreadable, or unintelligible entries will be disqualified. All information provided by entrants becomes the property of Sponsor.
3. Prize Drawing: All Sweepstakes entries meeting the requirements of these Official Rules will be entered into the prize drawing, to be held within two (2) weeks following the Sweepstakes Period. The winner(s) will be selected at random from among all eligible entries received. Sponsor shall attempt to notify the winner(s) by direct message via their email address as provided by the nominating individual.
4. Prize(s) and Odds: The prize(s) to be awarded from the Sweepstakes are as follows:
3 Randomly Selected Winners will Receive The Following Prizes:
- A 1-year membership to Thrive Market ($60 value); and
- $1,000 Thrive Cash
Winner(s) are solely responsible for any and all federal, state, provincial and local taxes that apply to prizes. No cash or other substitution of prizes is permitted, except at the sole option of Sponsor for a prize of equal or greater value. Sponsor will not replace any lost or stolen prizes. The winners shall be determined by the number of prizes available in this Section 4.
Total value of all prizes to be awarded: Up to $3,180.00 (U.S.).
5. Notification of Winner(s): Sponsor will attempt to notify the winner(s) by direct message via the winner(s)’ email address within thirty (30) business days of the prize drawing, and the winner(s) may be required to sign and return an affidavit of eligibility and publicity/liability release within seven (7) days of notification. If a selected winner(s) cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim a prize within seven (7) days of Sponsor attempting to contact the winner(s) and/or where applicable an affidavit of eligibility and publicity/liability release is not timely received, is incomplete or modified, prize may be forfeited and an alternate winner(s) will be selected from remaining valid, eligible entries timely submitted. In the event of a dispute regarding who submitted an entry, the entry will be deemed submitted by the authorized account holder of the email account submitted as part of the entry. “Authorized account holder” is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an account by the applicable email provider. No automatically generated entries will be accepted.
7. General Rules: By entering, you agree to be bound by these Official Rules. The Sweepstakes is offered by Sponsor, at 12130 Millennium Drive, Los Angeles, CA 90094, which is not responsible for late, lost, delayed, damaged, postage-due, incomplete, illegible, or misdirected entries, responses, or other correspondence, whether by e-mail or postal mail or otherwise, or for theft or destruction or unauthorized access or alterations of entry materials, phone, electrical, network, computer, hardware, software program or transmission malfunctions, failures or difficulties. By participating and winning a prize, winner(s) releases Sponsor, its parent, affiliates, subsidiaries, directors, officers, employees, sponsors, and agents, including advertising and promotion agencies, from any and all liability with respect to the Sweepstakes or the acceptance, possession or use of any prize, including without limitation (i) any condition caused by events beyond Sponsor’s control that may cause the Sweepstakes to be disrupted or corrupted; (ii) any injuries, losses, or damages (compensatory, direct, incidental, consequential or otherwise) of any kind arising in connection with or as a result of the prize, or acceptance, possession, or use of the prize, or from participation in the Sweepstakes; and (iii) any printing or typographical errors in any materials associated with the Sweepstakes. Sponsor’s decisions in all respects relative to the Sweepstakes are final. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes in whole or in part, in the event of fraud, technical or other difficulties or if the integrity of the Sweepstakes is compromised, without liability to the entrant. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any winner(s), as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. The winner(s) is/are responsible for paying any income taxes on the value of the prize received. All federal, state, provincial and local regulations apply.
8. Additional Conditions: Except where prohibited by law, by accepting any prize, winner(s) consents to the use of his/her name, photo and/or likeness, biographical information, winning entry and statements attributed to winner(s) (if true) for advertising and promotional purposes without additional compensation. All entries become property of Sponsor and none will be acknowledged or returned. Allow 1 week from notification for delivery of the prize via email. For full details regarding Thrive Market products and services, visit our Terms and Conditions.
9. Winner List, Official Rules: For a list of the prize winner(s) or a copy of these Official Rules, send your request and a stamped, self-addressed envelope to Share the Health Sweepstakes, Thrive Market, at 12130 Millennium Drive, Los Angeles, CA 90094 or (for Winner list only) or send an e-mail message to email@example.com with “Official Rules” or “Winner list” as the e-mail subject and contest name specified in the body of the e-mail.
10. Disputes/Choice of Law: Except where prohibited, each entrant agrees that: (i) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes or the awarding of the prize shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by state or federal courts situated in Los Angeles, CA; (ii) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (iii) no punitive, incidental, special, consequential or other damages, including without limitation, lost profits, may be awarded (collectively, "Special Damages"); and (iv) entrant hereby waives all rights to claim Special Damages and all rights to have such damages multiplied or increased. California Law, without reference to choice of law rules, governs the Sweepstakes and all aspects related thereto.
11. Sponsor’s Address: Sponsor is Thrive Market, Inc., at 12130 Millennium Drive, Los Angeles, CA 90094.
Copyright © 2023 Thrive Market, Inc.