Dry ice temperature is extremely cold at -109.3°F or -78.5°C. You should always handle dry ice with care and wear protective cloth or leather gloves whenever handling it (an oven mitt or towel will work as well). You can dispose of your dry ice by letting the unused portion sublimate in a well-ventilated area.
Articles in this section
- How do I build my frozen box?
- When will my frozen order ship?
- How are frozen orders shipped?
- Do I need to be home when my frozen shipment arrives?
- How soon after my shipment arrives does it need to be placed in the freezer?
- How do I dispose of my dry ice?
- What if my dry ice is melted when I receive my frozen order?
- How long will the products last in my freezer?
- Other important things to note regarding your frozen delivery