Dry ice temperature is extremely cold at -109.3°F or -78.5°C. You should always handle dry ice with care and wear protective cloth or leather gloves whenever handling it (an oven mitt or towel will work as well). You can dispose of your dry ice by letting the unused portion sublimate in a well-ventilated area.
Articles in this section
- Where do you source your frozen meat and seafood from?
- When will my meat and seafood box ship?
- How are the frozen meats and seafood shipped?
- Do I need to be home when my frozen meat or seafood shipment arrives?
- How are your meat products raised?
- How soon after my shipment arrives does it need to be placed in the freezer?
- How long will the products last in my freezer?
- How long will my products last once thawed?
- Can you refreeze meat if the products arrive semi-frozen?
- How should I thaw my frozen meat or seafood?