Dry Ice temperature is extremely cold at -109.3°F or -78.5°C. You should always handle dry ice with care and wear protective cloth or leather gloves whenever touching it (an oven mitt or towel will work). You can dispose of your dry ice letting the unused portion sublimate in a well-ventilated area.
Articles in this section
- Where do you source your frozen meat and seafood from?
- How are the frozen meats and seafood shipped?
- Do I need to be home when my shipment arrives?
- How soon after my shipment arrives does it need to be placed in the freezer?
- How are your meat products raised?
- How long will the products last in my freezer?
- How long will my products last once thawed?
- Can you refreeze meat if the products arrive semi-frozen?
- How should I thaw my frozen meat or seafood?
- What type of packaging is used for shipping my frozen food?