For best results, we recommend that you thaw your meat or seafood before cooking. If thawing in the refrigerator, place the package on a tray. You can also thaw your products in cold water (the package should be completely submerged). Thawing times differ based on weight or cut of product.
Articles in this section
- Where do you source your frozen meat and seafood from?
- How are the frozen meats and seafood shipped?
- Do I need to be home when my shipment arrives?
- How soon after my shipment arrives does it need to be placed in the freezer?
- How are your meat products raised?
- How long will the products last in my freezer?
- How long will my products last once thawed?
- Can you refreeze meat if the products arrive semi-frozen?
- How should I thaw my frozen meat or seafood?
- What type of packaging is used for shipping my frozen food?