After thawing your products in the refrigerator, items such as ground meat, stew meat, poultry, seafood typically remain safe and good quality for an additional day or two before cooking; red meat cuts (such as beef, pork or lamb roasts, chops and steaks) are typically safe for up 3 to 5 days.
Articles in this section
- Where do you source your frozen meat and seafood from?
- Questions about Frozen Meat & Seafood
- How do I build my frozen box?
- How are your meat products raised?
- How long will my frozen meat or seafood last once thawed?
- Can you refreeze meat if the products arrive semi-frozen?
- How should I thaw my frozen meat or seafood?
- Can I use the Autoship feature for frozen items?
- What is GAP?
- Other important things to note regarding your frozen delivery