After thawing your products in the refrigerator, items such as ground meat, stew meat, poultry, seafood typically remain safe and good quality for an additional day or two before cooking; red meat cuts (such as beef, pork or lamb roasts, chops and steaks) are typically safe for up 3 to 5 days.
Articles in this section
- Where do you source your frozen meat and seafood from?
- Questions about Frozen Meat & Seafood
- How to build your own frozen box
- When will my meat and seafood box ship?
- How are the frozen meats and seafood shipped?
- Do I need to be home when my frozen meat or seafood shipment arrives?
- How do I dispose of my dry ice?
- How soon after my shipment arrives does it need to be placed in the freezer?
- How are your meat products raised?
- How long will the products last in my freezer?