We feature wines from small producers who are using organic, biodynamic, or sustainably farmed grapes. The wines we share with our members do not use added sugar, oak chips, color correcting additives, or flash pasteurization, and they are low in sulfites. Not only do these wines meet our “on paper” requirements for being eco-friendly and minimally processed, but they were also hand selected by Josh Nadel, a Master Sommelier, to ensure that they are all bottles you will love to drink and be proud to serve to friends and family.
Articles in this section
- What’s different about Thrive Market’s collection of wines?
- Where can I learn more specifics regarding each wine?
- Do I need to be home when my wine shipment arrives?
- What states can you ship Thrive Market wine to?
- How soon will I get my wine order?
- What do I do if I missed my delivery?
- How will my wine be shipped?
- What kind of packaging will my wine come in?
- I already placed my order. Can I make changes?
- What should I do if I had a bottle break in transit?