We feature wines from small producers who are using organic, biodynamic, or sustainably farmed grapes. The wines we share with our members do not use added sugar, oak chips, color correcting additives, or flash pasteurization, and they are low in sulfites. Not only do these wines meet our “on paper” requirements for being eco-friendly and minimally processed, but they were also hand selected by Josh Nadel, a Master Sommelier, to ensure that they are all bottles you will love to drink and be proud to serve to friends and family.
Articles in this section
- What’s different about Thrive Market’s collection of wines?
- Do I need to be home when my wine shipment arrives?
- How soon will I get my wine order?
- What kind of packaging will my wine come in?
- Where are Thrive Market's wines sourced from?
- What do I do if I missed my delivery?
- Does Thrive Market's wine contain sulfites?
- Is there an age requirement to receive my wine order?
- If I don’t like a bottle, can I return it?
- What states can you ship Thrive Market wine to?