We go to great lengths to protect your wines from temperature damage during shipments. To ensure that your wines spend as little time on the road as possible, your wine will ship from the closest of multiple warehouses to you. We are monitoring weather patterns along our shipping routes 24/7, and will stop a truck on its way out if we feel there's a risk. These measures are especially important with Thrive Market Wines because they don't have the synthetic preservatives and stabilizers found in most industrial scale wines. In the rare case that you're concerned about the quality of the product you've received, you can chat with us below or email us and we'll be sure to help you out.
Articles in this section
- What’s different about Thrive Market’s collection of wines?
- Where can I learn more specifics regarding each wine?
- Do I need to be home when my wine shipment arrives?
- What states can you ship Thrive Market wine to?
- How soon will I get my wine order?
- What do I do if I missed my delivery?
- How will my wine be shipped?
- What kind of packaging will my wine come in?
- I already placed my order. Can I make changes?
- What should I do if I had a bottle break in transit?