Great question! In most cases, yes, you can! It is possible for products to slightly thaw during shipping. If you are not going to cook the item immediately, you can re-freeze your product and the integrity and taste of the product shouldn’t be compromised.
Articles in this section
- Where do you source your frozen meat and seafood from?
- When will my frozen meat and seafood box ship?
- How are the frozen meats and seafood shipped?
- Do I need to be home when my frozen meat or seafood shipment arrives?
- How are your meat products raised?
- How soon after my shipment arrives does it need to be placed in the freezer?
- How long will the products last in my freezer?
- How long will my products last once thawed?
- Can you refreeze meat if the products arrive semi-frozen?
- How should I thaw my frozen meat or seafood?