Yes you can. It is possible for products to slightly thaw during shipping. You can re-freeze your product if you are not going to cook the item immediately and the integrity and taste of the product shouldn’t be compromised.
Articles in this section
- Where do you source your frozen meat and seafood from?
- How are the frozen meats and seafood shipped?
- Do I need to be home when my shipment arrives?
- How soon after my shipment arrives does it need to be placed in the freezer?
- How are your meat products raised?
- How long will the products last in my freezer?
- How long will my products last once thawed?
- Can you refreeze meat if the products arrive semi-frozen?
- How should I thaw my frozen meat or seafood?
- What type of packaging is used for shipping my frozen food?