We’re sorry to see you go! Your Thrive Gives membership expires on it's own after 5 years. If you no longer wish to be a member, feel free to let your membership expire on its own. If you no longer wish to receive any communication from us after your membership expires, you will have the option to opt out via email or by visiting the Newsletter section of your Account page.
Articles in this section
- How do I apply for a free membership through Thrive Gives?
- What is Thrive Gives? How is it different from Thrive Market?
- How long does my Thrive Gives application take to get approved?
- I submitted my Thrive Gives application and have not received an approval email.
- Do I still qualify for membership perks if I apply for Thrive Gives?
- How do I apply for a free Thrive Gives membership if I’m already a Thrive Market member?
- How can I give a testimonial about how Thrive Gives has helped me?
- I’m trying to submit my Thrive Gives application and it keeps rerouting me to the log-in page.
- Do I have to provide personal information in order to apply for Thrive Gives?
- What do you use to verify teacher, student, veteran, or first responder status?