Once your order is submitted, you'll be directed to a confirmation page with your order number. If you've reached this page, we are either reviewing your payment information or your order has been processed. You'll also receive an email confirming that we have received your order. Once your order is shipped, you'll receive an email with shipment confirmation and tracking information. You can reference your placed orders and their status at any time by visiting the "Orders" page on your account.
Articles in this section
- How are your Compare at Prices and Projected Savings calculated?
- How do I recycle plastic items from my Thrive Market orders?
- What does “too hot to ship from our warehouse” mean?
- Can I modify or cancel an order once it has been placed?
- How do I donate at checkout?
- When can I expect to see my refund?
- Do I have to be a member to purchase a Thrive Market gift card?
- Can I request gift wrapping for gift orders?
- Is there a minimum required to purchase a Thrive Market gift card?
- How do I know if my order was placed successfully?