We do not recommend that you consume any expired product. You should dispose of it.
Articles in this section
- October 20th, 2023: Voluntary Product Recall: Nature’s Path Frozen Waffles - 7.4oz (058449590774) - May Contain Undeclared Peanut
- October 11, 2023: Voluntary Recall of Cerebelly Smart Bars due to surface mold visible on the product
- August 10, 2023: Voluntary Product Recall: Hello ® Wild Strawberry Fluoride Toothpaste, 4.2oz (819156020264) - Incorrectly labeled as fluoride-free
- July 6, 2023: Voluntary Product Recall: Van’s Gluten Free Original Waffles, 9 oz (89947302064) - potential presence of undeclared wheat.
- May 18th, 2023: Voluntary Product Recall: Hu Vanilla Crunch Dark Chocolate Bar - 2.1oz (850180006206) - Undeclared Tree Nut Allergens (Hazelnut, Cashew, and/or Almond)
- May 16, 2023: Voluntary Recall of Antelope Ark Naturals Brushless Toothpaste, Due to Potential For Containing Mold
- February 16, 2023: Voluntary Recall of Catalina Crunch Cereal, Due to Potential For Metal Contamination
- November 18, 2022: Voluntary Product Recall: Amy’s Gluten Free Bean & Cheese Burrito, 5.5 oz (04227200353) - Potential presence of foreign material (visible white plastic)
- August 30, 2022: Voluntary Product Recall: Alexia Organic Hashed Browns, 16 oz (834183003035) - potential presence of Listeria monocytogenes
- August 10, 2022: Expanded Voluntary Recall of Aloha Protein Drinks, Due to Potential For Microbial Contamination