We informed Members immediately once we became aware of a positive test for Listeria from our supplier. We then did our own testing of all products provided by this supplier, and upon positive tests of certain products, decided that for the safety of our members to recall a wider range of products to ensure that any impacted product is disposed of.
Articles in this section
- January 23, 2019: Thrive Market Nut Butters Recall
- Are you still working with this manufacturing partner/supplier that made the recalled products?
- Are there any other products on the site produced by this manufacturing partner?
- I have one of the products but it is expired. Is this a part of the recall/what do I do with it?
- Are you taking any other steps as a result of this recall?
- Have there been any injuries?
- Does this affect any other Thrive Market branded products?
- How soon after discovering the recall issue did you notify Members?
- I see that you have two new Nut Butter Pouches that just launched. Are they affected?
- Thrive Market Sunflower Butter Recall