Great question! Similar to a paid Thrive Market membership, a gift membership will automatically renew at the end of the year. The membership charge will be applied to the recipient’s default payment method on file, not to the payment method used by the purchaser of the gift membership.
Articles in this section
- Can I send a Thrive Market membership as a gift?
- How can I gift a Thrive Market membership or buy a Thrive Market gift card?
- What is a Thrive Market gift membership?
- Does my gift membership expire?
- When does a gift membership term start?
- Will I be notified if my recipient has received my gift?
- Where can I see how much shopping credit I have remaining?
- I am already a member. How do I apply a gift membership?
- I can't apply my gift membership to my first order.
- My account is cancelled. How do I reactivate using a gift membership?