Thrive Market shopping credits never expire. The specified amount is credited to the recipient’s account and applied to their next order.
Articles in this section
- Can I send a Thrive Market membership as a gift?
- What happens if I gift membership to someone who is already a member?
- Will I be notified if my recipient has received my gift?
- Can I gift a membership to someone outside the U.S.?
- What if my redemption code isn’t working?
- When does a gift membership term start?
- Does shopping credit expire?
- Do gift memberships automatically renew?
- What is a Thrive Market gift membership?
- Where can I see how much shopping credit I have remaining?