We may share the following categories of your personal information for a business purpose:
- Identifiers – Examples include your name, postal address, email address and IP address. We collect and store this information in order to verify your identity and prevent against fraudulent transactions. We also collect and store this information to enable purchases, delivery and customer service in connection with your membership.
- Commercial Information – Examples include your purchase history and types of products purchased or considered. We collect and store this information to protect against fraud by ensuring that we have accurate and verified history of your legitimate purchases. We also collect this information in order to make your membership experience more personalized. It allows us to recommend products that you might like and offer you promotions in which you might be interested.
- Internet or similar network activity – Examples include your browsing history, shopping preferences and your interaction with our website, mobile app and advertisements. We collect and store this information in order to make your membership experience more personalized. It allows us to recommend products that you might like and offer you promotions in which you might be interested. It also makes the navigation of the site more seamless and faster.
We disclose these categories of Personal Information to authorized third party service providers to fulfill the following business purposes:
- Maintaining and servicing your account;
- Processing or fulfilling orders;
- Providing you customer service;
- Verifying the identity of users;
- Detecting and preventing fraud;
- Providing promotional programs;
- Providing marketing and advertising services to Thrive Market
- Providing analytics services to Thrive Market; and
- Undertaking internal research to develop the Thrive Market Services.