By placing an order request with a delivery address in Texas, New Hampshire, or Florida, you represent and warrant that any such delivery address is in an area that allows delivery of Alcoholic Beverages to a resident. Certain states, counties, cities, and towns expressly prohibit the direct shipment of Alcoholic Beverages to consumers and violation of such laws, rules, and/or regulations can be punishable as a misdemeanor or felony. Additionally, some states, counties, cities, and towns limit the quantity and type of Alcoholic Beverages permitted to be shipped to an individual address or individual consumer, and Licensed Vendors may cancel any order requests that exceed such limitations. If you have any questions about such local laws, rules, and/or regulations, please contact your local agency for further information.
Articles in this section
- How much does shipping cost?
- Who will be delivering my order?
- When will my order ship?
- I only received part of my order.
- Does Thrive Market offer expedited shipping?
- Does Thrive Market ship internationally?
- Where is my order shipping from?
- Why does my order contain multiple shipments?
- Will my wine order ship with the rest of my Thrive Market order?
- What if I live in a State that restricts alcoholic beverage shipments?