THRIVE MARKET CANNED PUMPKIN CHALLENGE
OFFICIAL RULES & REGULATIONS
Sponsored by Thrive Market, Inc. (“Sponsor”)
NO ENTRY FEE. NO PURCHASE OR OBLIGATION NECESSARY TO PLAY OR WIN. The contest will begin on October 3, 2022 and will close at 12:00 p.m. PT on October 30, 2022 (the “Contest Period”).
- Eligibility: The Thrive Market Canned Pumpkin Challenge (the “Contest”) is open to legal residents of the U.S. except for residents of Alaska and Hawaii, age 18 or older, who have an active email account and Internet access as of the beginning of the Contest Period.
Employees of Sponsor and their respective parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising, promotion, and fulfillment agencies, their immediate family members and persons living in their same household, are not eligible to participate in the Contest. Participation in the Contest constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to and acceptance of these Official Rules & Regulations (“Official Rules”). VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW.
- To Enter: To enter the Contest, you must: (1) follow @thrivemarket on Instagram, (2) like the Instagram post shared on October 3, 2022 by Thrive Market via @thrivemarket (the “Post”), and (3) take a photo of your final recipe, post it to Instagram and tag @thrivemarket and add the hashtag #TMpumpkinchallege. Limit one entry per person for the entire Contest Period. All entries must be received during the Contest Period to be eligible to win. Incomplete, unreadable, or unintelligible entries will be disqualified. All information provided by entrants becomes the property of Sponsor.
- Winner(s) Selection: All Contest entries meeting the requirements of these Official Rules will be entered into the Contest. The winner(s) will be selected from among all eligible entries received. Sponsor shall attempt to notify the winner(s) by direct message via their Instagram account.
- Prize(s) and Odds: The prize(s) to be awarded from the Contest are as follows:
- 1 Selected Winners will Receive The Following Prizes: (1) a one-year membership to Thrive Market (value of $59.95); and (2) a $500 Gift Card to be used at Thrive Market (total value of $559.95)
Winner(s) are solely responsible for any and all federal, state, provincial and local taxes that apply to prizes. No cash or other substitution of prizes is permitted, except at the sole option of Sponsor for a prize of equal or greater value. Sponsor will not replace any lost or stolen prizes.
Total value of all prizes to be awarded: $559.95 (U.S.).
- Notification of Winner(s): Sponsor will attempt to notify the winner(s) by direct message via the winner(s)’ Instagram account within thirty (30) business days of the end of the Contest Period, and the winner(s) may be required to sign and return an affidavit of eligibility and publicity/liability release within seven (7) days of notification. If a selected winner(s) cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim a prize within seven (7) days of Sponsor attempting to contact the winner(s) and/or where applicable an affidavit of eligibility and publicity/liability release is not timely received, is incomplete or modified, prize may be forfeited and an alternate winner(s) will be selected from remaining valid, eligible entries timely submitted. In the event of a dispute regarding who submitted an entry, the entry will be deemed submitted by the authorized account holder of the Instagram account submitting the entry. “Authorized account holder” is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an account by Facebook, Inc. No automatically generated entries will be accepted.
- General Rules: By entering, you agree to be bound by these Official Rules. The Contest is offered by Sponsor, at 5340 Alla Road, Suite 105B, Los Angeles, CA 90066, which is not responsible for late, lost, delayed, damaged, postage-due, incomplete, illegible, or misdirected entries, responses, or other correspondence, whether by e-mail or postal mail or otherwise, or for theft or destruction or unauthorized access or alterations of entry materials, phone, electrical, network, computer, hardware, software program or transmission malfunctions, failures or difficulties. By participating and winning a prize, winner(s) releases Sponsor, its parent, affiliates, subsidiaries, directors, officers, employees, sponsors, and agents, including advertising and promotion agencies, from any and all liability with respect to the Contest or the acceptance, possession or use of any prize, including without limitation (i) any condition caused by events beyond Sponsor’s control that may cause the Contest to be disrupted or corrupted; (ii) any injuries, losses, or damages (compensatory, direct, incidental, consequential or otherwise) of any kind arising in connection with or as a result of the prize, or acceptance, possession, or use of the prize, or from participation in the Contest; and (iii) any printing or typographical errors in any materials associated with the Contest. Sponsor’s decisions in all respects relative to the Contest are final. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, modify or suspend the Contest in whole or in part, in the event of fraud, technical or other difficulties or if the integrity of the Contest is compromised, without liability to the entrant. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any winner(s), as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. The winner(s) is/are responsible for paying any income taxes on the value of the prize received. All federal, state, provincial and local regulations apply.
- Additional Conditions: Except where prohibited by law, by accepting any prize, winner(s) consents to the use of his/her name, photo and/or likeness, biographical information, winning entry and statements attributed to winner(s) (if true) for advertising and promotional purposes without additional compensation. All entries become property of Sponsor and none will be acknowledged or returned. Allow 1 week from notification for delivery of the prize via email. For full details regarding Thrive Market products and services, visit our Terms and Conditions.
- Winner List, Official Rules: For a list of the prize winner(s) or a copy of these Official Rules, send your request and a stamped, self-addressed envelope toThrive Market Canned Pumpkin Challenge, Thrive Market, at 5340 Alla Road, Suite 105B, Los Angeles, CA 90066 or (for Winner list only) or send an e-mail message to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Official Rules” or “Winner list” as the e-mail subject and contest name specified in the body of the e-mail.
- Disputes/Choice of Law: Except where prohibited, each entrant agrees that: (i) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Contest or the awarding of the prize shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by state or federal courts situated in Los Angeles, CA; (ii) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (iii) no punitive, incidental, special, consequential or other damages, including without limitation, lost profits, may be awarded (collectively, "Special Damages"); and (iv) entrant hereby waives all rights to claim Special Damages and all rights to have such damages multiplied or increased. California Law, without reference to choice of law rules, governs the Contest and all aspects related thereto.
- Sponsor’s Address: Sponsor is Thrive Market, Inc., at 5340 Alla Road, Suite 105B, Los Angeles, CA 90066.
Copyright © 2022 Thrive Market, Inc.