Thrive Gives distributes free memberships through two major channels. First, we work with established nonprofit organizations such as Feeding America and the Boys and Girls Club to distribute memberships to their constituents. Secondly, we distribute free memberships directly on our site through a third party verification system called ID.me. With ID.me, we are able to instantly verify if applicants are teachers, students, veterans, first responders, or from a low-income family. Check to see if you qualify: thrivemarket.com/givingapp.
Articles in this section
- What is Thrive Gives? How is it different from Thrive Market?
- How do I qualify for a free Thrive Gives membership?
- How does Thrive Gives distribute free memberships?
- As a paid Thrive Market member, can I choose the person or family that receives a free Thrive Gives membership?
- As a Thrive Gives member, how do I become a paid Thrive Market member and help another family get a free Thrive Gives membership?
- How do I apply for a free Thrive Gives membership if I’m already a Thrive Market member?
- What if I know someone else who should get a free Thrive Gives membership? Can I apply for a free Thrive Gives membership for someone else?
- How can I share my Thrive Gives story? How can I give a testimonial about how Thrive Gives has helped me?
- What happens when my free Thrive Gives membership expires?
- How long does a free Thrive Gives membership last?