Thrive Gives is one of the ways we aim to make healthy living easy and affordable to everyone. For every paid membership, we give a free membership to a student, teacher, active member of the military, veteran, first responder, or low-income family in need. But that’s just one piece of how our Thrive Market community makes an impact. Members can go one step further by donating a portion of their savings at checkout, and all donations received go directly to Thrive Gives members’ shopping carts, disaster relief efforts, and the nonprofit organizations we partner with that align to our mission. Learn even more here.
Articles in this section
- How do I apply for a free membership through Thrive Gives?
- What is Thrive Gives? How is it different from Thrive Market?
- I submitted my Thrive Gives application and have not received an approval email.
- How do I qualify for a free Thrive Gives membership?
- Do I still qualify for membership perks if I apply for Thrive Gives?
- How do I apply for a free Thrive Gives membership if I’m already a Thrive Market member?
- How can I give a testimonial about how Thrive Gives has helped me?
- Do I have to provide personal information in order to apply for Thrive Gives?
- What do you use to verify teacher, student, veteran, or first responder status?
- What is considered "low income" for a Thrive Gives membership?