We distribute free memberships directly on our site through a third party verification system called ID.me. ID.me is an instant verification system that allows teachers, students, and veterans to verify their status to receive extra special offers like exclusive discounts. With just a little bit of information, we are able to instantly verify if applicants qualify and offer them a free membership to Thrive Market.
Articles in this section
- How do I apply for a free membership through Thrive Gives?
- What is Thrive Gives? How is it different from Thrive Market?
- I submitted my Thrive Gives application and have not received an approval email.
- How do I qualify for a free Thrive Gives membership?
- Do I still qualify for membership perks if I apply for Thrive Gives?
- How do I apply for a free Thrive Gives membership if I’m already a Thrive Market member?
- How can I give a testimonial about how Thrive Gives has helped me?
- Do I have to provide personal information in order to apply for Thrive Gives?
- What do you use to verify teacher, student, veteran, or first responder status?
- What is considered "low income" for a Thrive Gives membership?