A Thrive Market gift membership is an annual membership for access to our online market at www.thrivemarket.com purchased by one person (the “purchaser) to be gifted to someone else (the “recipient”). Any purchase or use of a membership gift is subject to Thrive Market’s terms & conditions
Articles in this section
- Can I send a Thrive Market membership as a gift?
- What happens if I gift membership to someone who is already a member?
- Will I be notified if my recipient has received my gift?
- Can I gift a membership to someone outside the U.S.?
- What if my redemption code isn’t working?
- When does a gift membership term start?
- Does shopping credit expire?
- Do gift memberships automatically renew?
- What is a Thrive Market gift membership?
- Where can I see how much shopping credit I have remaining?