Your gift will provide another year of access to Thrive Market once the recipient’s current membership term expires. They can redeem their gift anytime—no need to wait until their current membership is expiring!
Articles in this section
- Can I send a Thrive Market membership as a gift?
- What happens if I gift membership to someone who is already a member?
- Will I be notified if my recipient has received my gift?
- Can I gift a membership to someone outside the U.S.?
- What if my redemption code isn’t working?
- When does a gift membership term start?
- Does shopping credit expire?
- Do gift memberships automatically renew?
- What is a Thrive Market gift membership?
- Where can I see how much shopping credit I have remaining?