Great question! Similar to a paid Thrive Market membership, a gift membership will automatically renew at the end of the year. The then-current membership fee will be charged to the recipient’s default payment method on file, not to the payment method used by the purchaser of the gift membership.
Articles in this section
- How do I redeem my gift membership?
- Can I send a Thrive Market membership as a gift?
- How can I gift a Thrive Market membership or buy a Thrive Market gift card?
- What is a Thrive Market gift membership?
- Does my gift membership expire?
- When does a gift membership term start?
- Will I be notified if my recipient has received my gift?
- I am already a member. How do I apply a gift membership?
- My account is cancelled. How do I reactivate using a gift membership?
- What happens if I gift membership to someone who is already a member?