Similar to a paid Thrive Market membership, a gift membership will automatically renew at the end of the year. The membership charge will be applied to the recipient’s payment method on file, not to the payment method used by the purchaser of the gift membership.
Articles in this section
- Can I send a Thrive Market membership as a gift?
- What happens if I gift membership to someone who is already a member?
- Will I be notified if my recipient has received my gift?
- Can I gift a membership to someone outside the U.S.?
- What if my redemption code isn’t working?
- When does a gift membership term start?
- Does shopping credit expire?
- Do gift memberships automatically renew?
- What is a Thrive Market gift membership?
- Where can I see how much shopping credit I have remaining?