If you deliver your gift membership via email, the membership starts when the recipient visits the link in the gift email to create a Thrive Market account and start shopping. If you’ve opted to print the gift card, the membership starts when the recipient visits the website via the designated link and redeems the coupon code for the free membership.
Articles in this section
- Can I send a Thrive Market membership as a gift?
- What happens if I gift membership to someone who is already a member?
- Will I be notified if my recipient has received my gift?
- Can I gift a membership to someone outside the U.S.?
- What if my redemption code isn’t working?
- When does a gift membership term start?
- Does shopping credit expire?
- Do gift memberships automatically renew?
- What is a Thrive Market gift membership?
- Where can I see how much shopping credit I have remaining?