No. We have ceased working with this manufacturing partner, and have started working with a new manufacturing partner. The new nut butter vendor’s facilities are certified to meet internationally recognized food safety requirements established by The Global Food Safety Initiative (GFSI), the gold standard in the industry. They have a robust supply chain, preventive controls, and validated processes in place to insure the safety and quality of all products made there.
Articles in this section
- October 20th, 2023: Voluntary Product Recall: Nature’s Path Frozen Waffles - 7.4oz (058449590774) - May Contain Undeclared Peanut
- October 11, 2023: Voluntary Recall of Cerebelly Smart Bars due to surface mold visible on the product
- August 10, 2023: Voluntary Product Recall: Hello ® Wild Strawberry Fluoride Toothpaste, 4.2oz (819156020264) - Incorrectly labeled as fluoride-free
- July 6, 2023: Voluntary Product Recall: Van’s Gluten Free Original Waffles, 9 oz (89947302064) - potential presence of undeclared wheat.
- May 18th, 2023: Voluntary Product Recall: Hu Vanilla Crunch Dark Chocolate Bar - 2.1oz (850180006206) - Undeclared Tree Nut Allergens (Hazelnut, Cashew, and/or Almond)
- May 16, 2023: Voluntary Recall of Antelope Ark Naturals Brushless Toothpaste, Due to Potential For Containing Mold
- February 16, 2023: Voluntary Recall of Catalina Crunch Cereal, Due to Potential For Metal Contamination
- November 18, 2022: Voluntary Product Recall: Amy’s Gluten Free Bean & Cheese Burrito, 5.5 oz (04227200353) - Potential presence of foreign material (visible white plastic)
- August 30, 2022: Voluntary Product Recall: Alexia Organic Hashed Browns, 16 oz (834183003035) - potential presence of Listeria monocytogenes
- August 10, 2022: Expanded Voluntary Recall of Aloha Protein Drinks, Due to Potential For Microbial Contamination