Your frozen meat or seafood order comes via 2-day delivery from our warehouses. To ensure your products stay frozen, we pack each order with dry ice. We use a recycled and biodegradable material instead of styrofoam to insulate our boxes.
Articles in this section
- Where do you source your frozen meat and seafood from?
- When will my meat and seafood box ship?
- How are the frozen meats and seafood shipped?
- Do I need to be home when my frozen meat or seafood shipment arrives?
- How are your meat products raised?
- How soon after my shipment arrives does it need to be placed in the freezer?
- How long will the products last in my freezer?
- How long will my products last once thawed?
- Can you refreeze meat if the products arrive semi-frozen?
- How should I thaw my frozen meat or seafood?