Great question! Shelf life varies by type of product. For peak freshness, we generally recommend consuming your frozen products within 6-12 months of delivery, but please refer to the product packaging for exact recommendations.
Articles in this section
- How do I build my frozen box?
- When will my frozen order ship?
- How are frozen orders shipped?
- Do I need to be home when my frozen shipment arrives?
- How soon after my shipment arrives does it need to be placed in the freezer?
- How do I dispose of my dry ice?
- What if my dry ice is melted when I receive my frozen order?
- How long will frozen products last in my freezer?
- Other important things to note regarding your frozen delivery