We recommend that you transfer your frozen products to the freezer as soon as possible. However, we have packaged each order with enough dry ice to stay cold for many hours after it is scheduled to arrive.
Articles in this section
- How do I build my frozen box?
- When will my frozen order ship?
- How are frozen orders shipped?
- Do I need to be home when my frozen shipment arrives?
- How soon after my shipment arrives does it need to be placed in the freezer?
- How do I dispose of my dry ice?
- What if my dry ice is melted when I receive my frozen order?
- How long will frozen products last in my freezer?
- Other important things to note regarding your frozen delivery