We recommend that you transfer your frozen products to the freezer as soon as possible. However, we have packaged each order with enough dry ice to stay cold for many hours after it is scheduled to arrive.
Articles in this section
- Where do you source your frozen meat and seafood from?
- When will my meat and seafood box ship?
- How are the frozen meats and seafood shipped?
- Do I need to be home when my frozen meat or seafood shipment arrives?
- How do I dispose of my dry ice?
- How soon after my shipment arrives does it need to be placed in the freezer?
- How are your meat products raised?
- How long will the products last in my freezer?
- How long will my products last once thawed?
- Can you refreeze meat if the products arrive semi-frozen?