Great question! Shelf life varies by type of meat and cut. For peak freshness, we generally recommend consuming your frozen meat or seafood within 6-12 months of delivery, but please refer to the product packaging for exact recommendations.
Articles in this section
- Where do you source your frozen meat and seafood from?
- Questions about Frozen Meat & Seafood
- How to build your own frozen box
- When will my meat and seafood box ship?
- How are the frozen meats and seafood shipped?
- Do I need to be home when my frozen meat or seafood shipment arrives?
- How do I dispose of my dry ice?
- How soon after my shipment arrives does it need to be placed in the freezer?
- How are your meat products raised?
- How long will the products last in my freezer?