Getting you your order in perfect condition is a top priority for us, alongside our commitment to sustainability. Our boxes and packaging are made from curbside recyclable materials. While using this recyclable material requires more careful packing by our team and slightly more material compared to traditional packing peanuts, we use it because it is better for the environment and therefore more aligned with our values.
Articles in this section
- What materials are used in your packaging?
- Is Thrive Market packaging recyclable?
- Why is there so much packaging in my Thrive Market order?
- I compost at home. Can I compost the polymer plastic bags in my composting bins?
- Are the clear bags around my liquid items compostable or recyclable?
- How do I recycle plastic items from my Thrive Market orders?
- What is Thrive Market doing to tackle plastic?
- What is "Cold Care" and how do you handle summer shipping?